Increase ROI with SMS Marketing
SMS messages feel personal, and that's why they have such a high read rate compared with other communications channels. Compared to email, SMS is read more than 90% of the time, and that's usually within a few minutes of being received.
SMS is perfect when you're seeking immediacy, whether that be by necessity – such as informing a customer of an upcoming appointment, or when you want to get the word out about upcoming promotions.
Because SMS messages can be read on the go, they're useful in attracting people who aren't at home – perhaps to increase foot traffic to a store. They can also be used to deliver coupons and other special offers, for competition entries and loyalty programs.
Things to remember
When carrying out SMS Marketing campaigns, it's important to remember to first obtain consent from the party you intend to send to in order to stay on the right side of UAE's anti-spam laws.
In addition, you can save space in your texts by using a URL shortener, such as bitly.com or tinyurl.com.
Messages should always include a call to action – suggest what the customer's next step ought to be – sometimes, that's exactly what they'll do!
Bulk SMS - Your own directory and personalised SMS messages Provider
SMS's services are flexible and allow personalised messages for a variety of notifications:
- Create your own contacts lists online
- Address your recipients by name with personalised SMS messages
- Send personalised appointment or billing reminders
- Option to send long messages (over 160 characters)
- Delivery receipt confirmation for each message
- Option to designate a dedicated number to be shown as the sender ID for bulk SMS messages sent